I am Back!!!!

Wow, what a crazy 6 months it has been!! I sincerely apologize for not keeping up with my blog. As you can see, I have still been designing- I just added 24 new posts below!! So, for those of you who are wondering where I have been- well here is the story...Sadly, my husband unexpectedly lost his job in Arizona, but was able to find some temporary work in California. Since I was pregnant and had a 4 and 2 year old to take care of, I decided to move up to Idaho with my parents. And to top it all off, my laptop hard drive crashed!! I have been designing as much as I can on my parents desktop, but time is pretty limited. In the meantime we were blessed with this precious baby girl- Brynlee on February 19th. She is the best baby and we are loving her to pieces!!
Tom was able to fly up a few weeks before she was born- here are all 5 of us together! I just love my little family!!
Hopefully we will all be back together soon. Until then I will try my best to keep up the designs. It is my true passion and I am so grateful for all of you who I have had the privilege to work with. I have made such great friendships through this journey!