New Blog Packages!!

Hey there! So when I started this site, I had no idea the blog makeovers would be so popular- It has become about 80% of the designs I do. Because I wasn't prepared for this, everything was kind of scattered. So, I am happy to announce my new blog packages!! I have also included the individual designs in case you don't want the full package. I hope that this makes the blog design process a little more user friendly :)

{Blog Packages}

-$30 the Basic blog makeover
         (includes a header, background, divider, signature, and custom font for your titles)

-$50 the Complete blog makeover
         (includes everything above, a grab me button, set of 3 social networking buttons, and 3 framed pictures on the sidebar)

-$70 the Ultimate blog makeover
 (includes everything above, a navigation bar and sidebar labels)

{Individual Blog Designs}

-$20 custom blog header
-$15 custom navigation bar (up to 8 links)
-$10 custom blog button with code OR $5 with the Basic blog makeover
-$10 custom background
-$10 custom sidebar labels (up to 8)
-$10 social networking buttons
-$5 custom font for your post and sidebar titles
-$3 framed picture on sidebar
-$3 custom divider
-$3 custom signature

*All prices include installation*
*I'm currently only designing blogs hosted by Blogger*

And as always, If you were quoted a lower price with an earlier inquiry I will match the quoted price! But I think you will find that actually the new packages make it cheaper for you than it would have been originally...Thank so much and have a great day!!